- Markets work. Capital markets do a good job of fairly pricing all available information and investor expectations about publicly traded securities.
- Diversification is key. Comprehensive, global asset allocation can neutralize the risks specific to individual securities.
- Risk and return are related. The compensation for taking on increased levels of risk is the potential to earn greater returns.
- Portfolio structure explains performance. The asset classes that comprise a portfolio and the risk levels of those asset classes are responsible for most of the variability of portfolio returns.
With our clients specific and individual objectives in mind, we create a strategy designed to take the least amount of risk while achieving the stated goals and objectives.
LWM INVESTMENT STRATEGIES
Click the graphic below to enlarge and view our firm model portfolios.
PHILOSOPHY + INVESTMENT CONSIDERATIONS =
- Disciplined Investing | Behavioral Coaching
- Select Core Allocation
- Optimize Allocation with Alternatives
- Tax-Loss Harvesting
- Tolerance Band Re-Balancing
- Tax-Sensitive Asset Allocation
To schedule a time to discuss your financial future, contact us at info@labrumwealth or call us
at (877) 707-8889 today!
By contacting us, you may be offered information regarding the purchase of investment and insurance products.
Your investment advisor is not permitted to offer, and no statement contained herein shall constitute tax or legal advice. You should consult a legal or tax professional on any such matters.